(Shown with optional accessories.)
Grob 4V-24 Band Saw
The 4V-24 is the most powerful cutting vertical band saws in its class. Heavy Duty Grob Inc. manufactured transmission with all cold rolled gears and splines for unequaled strength. Infinitely Variable speed range for complete control of your sawing needs. Frequency drive with dynamic braking available. Completely manufactured in USA.
4V-24 Standard Equipment
- 3 h.p. 230/460 Volt Motor (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Ball Bearing Double Shaft Motor)
- Infinitely Variable Speed 40-5000 F.P.M.
- Speed Indicator
- Balanced Cast Aluminum Pulleys, Ball Bearing Mounted, Oil Resistant Rubber Facing
- Work Light
- Heavy Cast Iron Table Tilts – 45° down right, and 10° down left
- 3/8 – 1/2″ Single Piece Hard Aluminum-Bronze Saw Guides
- Air Hydraulic Feed
- Butt Welder
- Air Chip Blower
- Rip Fence
- Miter Gauge
- Circular Cutting Attachment
- Mist Coolant
- 20″ Work Height Available
- Frequency Drive with Dynamic Braking
- Vulcanized Pulleys
Drawings and Manuals
Not the right fit?
Check out other Grob band saw models!