(Shown with optional accessories.)
Grob 6V-36 Band & Friction Saw
Powerhouse built to tackle your toughest needs. Heavy duty Grob Inc. manufactured transmission with all cold rolled gears and splines for extra strength. With the ability to be used as a friction saw, cutting even hardened steel is a breeze. Mechanical safety brake on blade breakage. 6V-36 models are available with rolling table or extended work height.
- 15 h.p. Brake Motor – 230/460 Volt (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Ball Bearing Double Shaft Motor)
- 6 Speed Gear Box with Speed Indicator
- Infinitely Variable Drive 25 – 15,000 f.p.m.
- Friction Sawing Capable
- Wheel Brakes
- Heavy Cast Iron Table – Tilts 45° Down Right, and 5° Down Left
- Work Lights
- 36 5/8″ Diameter Vulcanized Pulleys
- Butt Welder
- Air Chip Blower
- Rip Fence
- Miter Gauge
- Mist Coolant
- Circular Cutting Attachment
- 30″ Work Height
- 4″ Diameter Roller Guides
- Air Hydraulic Feed
Drawings and Manuals
Not the right fit?
Check out other Grob band saw models!