(Shown with optional accessories.)
Grob 4V-36 Band Saw
The 4V-36 has an increased throat depth for larger applications. Heavy duty Grob Inc. 4 speed transmission with all cold rolled gears and splines. Infinitely variable speed range for complete control of your sawing needs. Band saw blade welder available for making any length blades from economical coil stock. Frequency drive with dynamic braking available.
4V-36 Standard Equipment
- 3 h.p. 230/460 Volt Motor (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Ball Bearing Double Shaft Motor)
- Infinitely Variable Speed 40-5000 F.P.M.
- Speed Indicator
- Balanced Cast Aluminum Pulleys, Ball Bearing Mounted, Oil Resistant Rubber Facing
- Work Light
- Heavy Cast Iron Table Tilts – 45° down right, and 10° down left
- 12″ Long Table Extensions
- 3/8 – 1/2″ Single Piece Hard Aluminum-Bronze Saw Guides
- Air Hydraulic Feed
- Butt Welder
- Air Chip Blower
- Rip Fence
- Miter Gauge
- Mist Coolant
- Circular Cutting Attachment
- Frequency Drive with Dynamic Breaking
- Vulcanized Pulleys
Drawings and Manuals
Not the right fit?
Check out other Grob band saw models!